To prevent yours nails from breaking and yellowness
Don’t go for less that your full potential. However, not only do you have nails, you also need nail care. Remember, nails are part of the body. It is made up of Preston. Proper care is also required to keep the nails beautiful.
We all take good care of our skin and hair, but many of us don’t remember to take care of our fingernails and toenails separately. Manicure once a month, but the nails are not taken care of. Like skin and hair, our fingernails and toenails can also have various problems. And to solve this problem, nail care can be done easily in a short time by sitting at home. Let’s take a look at common nail problems and their remedies.
Nail break prevention:
People who frequently break their nails should eat regular calcium-rich foods. You can use the following pack to strengthen the nail base.
Many fingernails and toenails are easily broken. Especially when working in the kitchen, the tendency to break nails is more noticeable. If the nails break easily, you should understand that your body is deficient in vitamins and minerals. People who have been on a diet for a long time to lose weight have a lack of vitamins in their body, as a result of which nails break down quite easily.
- To solve this problem you can take vitamin medicine as advised by a doctor. And it is very important to eat nutritious food regularly. Gelatin is also very good for nails.
- Mix one tablespoon of gelatin in lukewarm water. When it is cold, mix it with any fruit juice and eat it. If you follow it for a while, you will get benefits.
- Take 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a pot. Mix 5 drops of olive oil in it well. Now apply this mixture on the nails for 1 hour.
- Take 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in 1 cup of lukewarm water in a cup of tea. Dip your fingers in the mixture for 1 minute. Then rinse with lukewarm water. In this way, the nails of your nails will be hard. As a result, the nails will not break.
Here are some home remedies to prevent broken nails:
- Choose a moisturizer that can be applied to the hands as well as the nails. A moisturizer rich in glycine, alpha hydroxy acid, tyrosine and vitamins will keep your hands soft, as well as a layer of moisturizer on the nails will retain its moisture. Don’t forget to apply moisturizer next to the cuticle.
- Wear gloves when washing clothes or washing dishes. It is very good to be able to do housework after rubber gloves. It will not wet the hands repeatedly, will not lose moisture. Every time you sit down to rest after work, dry your hands and apply any oil of your choice on your nails.
- Keep nails small. It will be convenient to take care of the nails. When filing nails, run the file on one side, otherwise the nails may become brittle. Do not file your nails after washing your hands or taking a bath. Then the nails remain soft, as a result of which they break.
- Do not wear nail polish all the time. If you wear nail polish all the time, the effect of that chemical is on the health of the nails, the nails cannot breathe. Acetone nail polish remover is also one of the causes of poor nail health. It is better not to use nail polish more than once a week.
- Dip your nails in lukewarm water for at least ten minutes once a week. Then massage around the nails with a good cuticle oil. Even after bathing, it is important to apply a layer of oil or petroleum jelly around the nails. Did you know that if you don’t have any good oil on your hands, you can also apply butter on your nails? You can also make a mixture of one teaspoon of olive oil and half a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it on the nails.
- Pay attention to the diet. Do you have enough protein, vitamins, calcium and water in your diet? If you do not eat nutritious food but the health of the nails will continue to deteriorate. Drinking more water is important because it will help keep your body hydrated.
Broken Nail Care:
If the nails start to break very frequently, take the following precautions.
- Do not keep the nails too big. Keep it as big as you need to keep it.
- Do not use extra soap, nail polish.
- If you need to clean your nails with soap, apply cold cream from a good company after use.
- Before going to bed every night, apply lactic acid and urea cream and go to bed after drying.
- Dip your fingers in warm olive oil for 15 minutes at least twice a month. You can also apply olive oil on your nails before going to bed at night.
- After using the remover, you must apply olive oil on your fingers and nails.
- Eat foods rich in calcium and protein. If possible, eat milk or sour yogurt every day.
If nail polish is applied continuously on the nails of the hands and feet for some time, the color of the nails becomes yellow. This is usually due to a fungal infection. In addition, even if the hands are yellow during cooking, the nails can be yellow, and that is not easy. To solve this problem, take a lemon in half and rub it on the nails, the yellowness of the nails will go away. You can also break the vitamin E capsule and apply it on the nails. It improves blood circulation. As a result, there will be no spots on the nails and the yellow feeling will go away.
- Use very fine nail buffer for nail care.
- Do not use nail buffer more than once a week.
- Dip nails in a small bowl with fresh lemon juice for 10 minutes. This will restore the freshness of the nails.
- You can massage the nail care cream for 2 minutes every day.
- Be sure to coat the beige before applying the nail polish.
White spots on nails:
Invasion of any kind of fungus can cause white spots on the nails. If the scar does not go away within a month, you should seek the help of a dermatologist.
Fungal Infections :
Fungal infections of the nails can be caused by several reasons. Fungal infections of the nails are mainly due to dust and dirt. In addition, even if dirt accumulates inside the nails for a long time, various fungal infections can occur. To solve this problem, it is important to keep the nails clean first. If there is an infection in the nails, do not apply nail polish. Because it will increase the problem. And of course you have to take anti-fungal drugs and vitamins as advised by the doctor.
Some important tips –
- Always use good brand nail polish and remover.
- If the nails are brittle, choose a nail polish that has the ingredients to strengthen the nails.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins, calcium and protein every day.
- Manicure and pedicure at least once a month.
- Eat more fruits, green vegetables, yogurt, nuts and fish.
- Do not use nail polish remover frequently. Dry the nails and cuticles.