Oily Hair Treatment: 5 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of An Oliy Scalp And Hair.
Most people suffer from oily hair and scalp problems. Especially dalness, dandruff and many other problems. Also, the next day after shampooing, the hair becomes sticky. As a result, dust and sand get stuck very easily and thousands of problems like hair loss and damage start. Oily scalps are those that secrete a lot of oil through the oil glands. And the main reason for this is unhealthy food and irregular lifestyle. This is due to lack of vitamins E, A and B. Fortunately with some home remedies we can get rid of the problem caused by oily hair.
Even if the hair is rough, such problems are also the cause of extra oily hair. So those who have a little more oily hair but need a little special care for their hair. Especially those whose hair is extra oily, the biggest problem with their hairstyles is this hair. Excess oil is secreted from the glands or many times but the hair is oily due to genetic reasons. If the hair is oily too many times it can also cause hair loss. So if your hair is oily then take care of it to remove excess oil from the hair.
Who doesn’t like neat hair full of the head? I want to have a nice beautiful hairstyle. Or it feels good to have neat hair flying in the air. But what if the hair becomes oily? Everything is disrupted, isn’t it? Let’s find out why oily scalp occurs and how to get rid of it.
Causes of oily scalp :
If you want to get rid of oily scalp, you must first know the reasons.
1. Warm and humid weather.
3. Lack of nutritious food.
4. Hormonal problems.
5. Hair texture.
6 . Taking androgenic hormone medications.
How do you know if your scalp is oily?
1. Depending on the texture of the hair needs to be identified.
2. First you have to shampoo very well, while shampooing you have to gently massage your hair with your fingers. When shampooing, make sure that the nails do not stick to the scalp and do not rub too much. This weakens the hair follicles.
3. After that you should not shampoo your hair for 4-5 days and you should refrain from applying any oil, serum or anything like that on your hair.
4. Then apply blotting paper to the hair follicles on the scalp to see if there is oil on the blotting paper.
5. If after 2-1 days you feel the presence of oil on the scalp, then you must understand that your scalp is very oily.
6 . If the oil accumulates after 3-4 days, you will understand that it is fairly oily.
7 . It is normal for oil to accumulate after 4-5 days.
Problems with oily scalp :
1. It is very uncomfortable due to the accumulation of oil in the hair follicles. Due to the accumulation of oil, the small pores of the skin are closed and the natural wastes of the skin cannot come out, so the scalp gets sore.
2. A lot of the time itching too. Itching with the nails can also cause bleeding. If this continues, the hair follicles become weak and the hair falls out a lot.
3. The skin can become infected. Within a few days, the scalp is completely damaged.
Ways to get rid of oily scalp :
1. Apple cider vinegar :
It acts as a kind of anti-etching agent. If the scalp is very oily, you can use it directly on the scalp with a dropper without mixing any water 2-3 days a week. If it is fairly oily, it should be mixed with water in the ratio of 1: 1 and used once a week. Gradually the oiliness of the scalp will decrease.
The use of vinegar also reduces the oiliness of the hair. Mix 3 tablespoons of vinegar in one cup of water, fill it in a spray bottle and spray it all over the hair. After 20 minutes, wash your hair with lukewarm water. This will reduce the oiliness of the hair and the hair will be brighter.
2. Lemon juice :
It works just like apple cider vinegar. Rather lemons are readily available to us. If the scalp is very oily, you can use it directly on the scalp with a dropper without mixing any water 2-3 days a week. If it is fairly oily, it should be mixed with water in the ratio of 1: 1 and used once a week.
Vitamin C in lemon juice helps to remove the oily feeling of the hair and also strengthens the hair from the roots. Take a lemon chip and mix it in half pressure water. Now apply it on the whole hair and wait for 30 minutes. Then wash with water and shampoo with mild shampoo.
3. Tea Tree Oil :
Tea tree oil acts as an antiseptic and anti-bacterial protection. Which prevents dandruff and any kind of fungus attack. 3-4 days a week, before going to bed at night, shampoo the hair roots with the help of cotton and get very good results.
Tea contains a tannic substance that helps to remove excess oil from the hair. Soak a tea-bag in lukewarm water for a while or take it with the fire in the tea oven. Now apply it on the palm of the head and wait for a while. After a while, shampoo with mild shampoo.
4. Baking soda :
Baking soda helps to get rid of oily feeling in hair. Mix two tablespoons of baking soda in lukewarm water and apply on hair. Leave it for a while, wash your hair and shampoo it.
5. Egg :
Break an egg in a pot and mix 3 tablespoons of henna powder with it. Now make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of olive oil with it. If necessary, you can mix a little hot water in it. Now apply it on the whole hair and wait for 1 hour. Then wash your hair with shampoo until it is completely clean from the hair. Use 1 day a week to get rid of hair oiliness.
These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use. However, some things must be complied with. E.g.-
1. Comb or hair brush should be kept clean regularly.
2. Oily foods must be avoided.
3. Chemicals should be avoided.
4. Drink plenty of clean water as there is no substitute for drinking water to reduce the oiliness of the skin.
5. It is better not to use oil on oily skin. Once the hair is dry, oil can be applied only on the ends of the hair. However, care should be taken not to use oil on the scalp.
Usually, if these things are followed, the oily feeling of the scalp will decrease and return to normal very soon. However, if your problem is more serious and the remedy is not reduced, it is very important to seek expert advice, because if this problem persists for a long time, it can become a serious problem in the body. So check today to see if your scalp is oily.