How to take care of your feet at home with natural remedies.
Hardworking hands never stop. You are working in the same rhythm indoors and outdoors. Sometimes keyboard, sometimes file; Sometimes in the kitchen, the food is prepared by cutting or mixing spices. On the other hand, sometimes running through the dust and mud; Or from house to house, busy legs are running. Cracked hands or feet, rough skin can be the cause of your discomfort. In the middle of this life, it is necessary to keep a little time for the health of the hands and feet. Even if you give a little time regularly, your hands and feet will be healthy and beautiful.
We all forget about hands and feet and are always busy with facial care. But hand and foot care is just as important as face care. Melanin production increases due to direct exposure to sunlight. As a result, our skin gets dark spots. If you have fair skin but your hands and feet are black, don’t be ashamed anymore. Because if you take care of your hands and feet using the 12 tips given below, they will be as beautiful as your face.
12 natural tips to take care of hands and feet :
1. Dry the orange peel, grind it and mix it with raw milk and apply it on the hands and feet regularly, you will definitely get good results.
2. Mix sandalwood powder with cucumber, tomato and lemon juice and apply on hands and feet and after 15 minutes see the radiance of darkened hands and feet.
3. Make a pack with 2 tablespoons of besan, 2 pinches of raw turmeric, 2-3 drops of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of milk. Massage this pack well on hands and feet for 5 minutes. Then rinse with cold water after 20 minutes. But keep in mind that turmeric does not suit everyone. So first test a little raw turmeric is your friend or enemy.
4. We have all heard the name of aloevera. It is good to rub the gel on the hands and feet to take care of the hands and feet.
5. Mix 1 tablespoon powdered milk, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon lemon juice well and apply on hands and feet for 10-15 minutes. Then clean. This pack will bring shine and remove suntan.
6 . Even if you use raw potato juice twice a day, you will be surprised to see bright hands and feet very quickly.
7. This pack is very beneficial for dry and normal skin. Mix equal amount of lemon juice and honey and apply on hands and feet. After a while, rinse with cold water.
8 . Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon of cucumber juice with a pinch of turmeric powder to make a paste and apply it on hands and feet and wait till it dries and after 2 weeks be ready to be appreciated by everyone Use this pack every day.
9. Make a paste of 3 teaspoons of borax powder, 2 teaspoons of glycerin and 2 cups of rose water for fair hands and feet. Leave it on the hands and feet for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
10. Dip half a lemon juice in 2 mugs of water and keep your hands and feet dipped. Do this 3 times a day.
11. If you are not allergic to tomatoes, mix a few drops of lemon juice with tomato cloth and use on hands and feet and wash off after 15 minutes.
12. We all know yogurt is very beneficial in reducing suntan. Apply yogurt on your hands and feet, wait a while and then wash it off. If you use it every day, you will get the benefits within 7 days.
Doesn’t he want to look at his hands and feet when the rain comes? But be careful now, because no matter what you do when the bathing season begins in full swing, the risk of fungal infections will remain. So start taking care now with the ingredients at hand, even the rain water will not embarrass you in any way.
These must be followed in hands and foot care :
a. Use Coconut Oil:
In the heat of the sun, the skin begins to lose moisture and gradually dries out. Dry skin infections are more Coconut oil, especially cold pressed virgin coconut oil, can be very effective in relieving dry skin. Apply coconut oil on moist skin after bathing and before going to bed at night If you can take care of your skin twice a day, you will understand the difference in a few days You will also get rid of the problem of itching or sunburn
b. Use Lufa every day while bathing:
Do not forget to rub the skin of hands and feet with Lufa or Dhudhul mesh while bathing. Emphasize the knees, elbows and ankles This will remove dead skin cells In case of feet you can take help of jhamapathar or palm stone If you have a habit of rubbing your feet with jhama, your feet will never get stiff However, do not cut any blisters or hard on your own responsibility, it can be dangerous
c. Apply cream on moist skin after bathing:
After bathing, you must apply good cream on hands and feet. Shea butter or cocoa butter cream keeps the skin soft Special care should be taken towards elbows, knees and ankles
Don’t forget to apply sunscreen on hands and feet. Many people make the mistake of not applying sunscreen on the skin of hands and feet and as a result the skin looks dark. People with sensitive skin without sunscreen can have a variety of skin problems. It is essential to apply adequate sunscreen on the face, neck, hands and feet Especially if you wear sleeveless or three quarters If you do not wear shoes to cover the feet, sunscreen must be on the soles of the feet!
d. Special Tip:
You may have to dip your feet in the rain, even though you are not getting wet. When you come home, you must soak your feet in warm water with a little shampoo and a slice of lemon for ten minutes. Then rub your feet with loofah / lattice and pumice stone Clean the dirt that has accumulated between the nails very carefully At the end, apply a layer of cream well There is no reason to interrupt regular waxing, manicure or pedicure routines.
A little time on your hands and feet before going to bed :
Soak your feet in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes before going to bed. The fatigue of the whole day will go away a lot. In addition, you can mix lemon and glycerin in water to clean your hands well. The skin of the hand will be clean and soft. If the skin of the hands and feet is cracked, soak the cracked area in this mixture for 15-20 minutes. Then apply oil and go to sleep. Clean the oil during bath in the morning.
If there is bad smell and stains :
After washing the fish and meat, the smell of raw fish and meat may remain in the hands. In this case, mix lemon and salt in water and keep your hands wet for a while. Turmeric or other spices can cause scars on the hands. The spot can be cleaned by mixing lemon with honey.
To stay clean :
Make a paste by mixing gram flour, oil, small amount of rice powder and water and apply it on the skin of hands and feet. After 15 minutes, rinse well with water. Scrubbing like this once or twice a month will keep the skin clean and soft, less wrinkles on the skin. You can take the help of jhama stone or clay cleaner every day to clean the ankle. In addition, if the skin is dry in nature, you can wash your hands and feet with milk.
Nail care :
Nails should not be kept extra large. Dirt can get stuck inside the big nails, and big nails can break and cause sudden injuries. You can clean your nails with the help of brush every 10-12 days. However, if the inside of the nail becomes dirty while working, it should be cleaned again with a brush before 10 days have passed.
Special Take care :
Do not take washing powder directly in hand. Washing powder or powdered soap should never be taken directly into the hands, whether the hands are dry or wet. If you get washing powder on your hands while working, you have to clean your hands immediately with clean water. Use gloves when working with high levels of alkaline soaps or any other high levels of chemicals.
Wear full sleeves when you go out. Choose shoes that cover the feet well.
It is not advisable to use too much chemical-rich lotions, creams or other ingredients. Use natural ingredients.
Manicure and pedicure need to be done every 8-10 days; Exactly how many consecutive days is good for you depends on the type of work you do.