Home remedies to control high blood pressure without medication
High Blood pressure is also known as hypertension or high blood pressure. This condition is caused when there is too much blood pressure in the arteries. Hypertension is when a person’s blood pressure reading is 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is also called the silent killer. Because if it is not treated at the right time, it can lead to heart attack, stroke and even kidney failure, but no significant symptoms can be seen.
When the pressure increased and dizziness or neck pain started, the pressure was brought under control by measuring the pressure in the local drug store or taking medicine for a few days by seeing a local doctor. After that again who is that. When the pressure is under control, what is the need to take medicine? Therefore, the pressure medication is off! The idea of blood pressure is very similar in many homes! What to do then? And what not to do?
There is no pair of high blood pressure to bring about all the deadly diseases. According to statistics, the number of such patients suffering from high blood pressure in India was 140 million in 2006. There, in 2030, the number of patients with high blood pressure will reach 215 million!
What is blood pressure?
Blood pressure is the pressure exerted by the blood vessels on the walls of the blood vessels. Under normal conditions it measures 120/60. Blood pressure tends to rise slightly with age. Then a little more pressure than this measurement is also considered normal. But it is difficult if the upper pressure is more than 140 or the lower pressure is more than 90.
Types of blood pressure :
Normal : <120 and <60 (mm Hg)
Pre-hypertension : 120-139 or 60-69 (Mercury Mercury)
Hypertension (Stage-I) : 140-159 or 90-99 (Mercury Mercury Pressure)High Blood Pressure (Stage-II) : > 180 or> 100 (Mercury Mercury Pressure)
Blood pressure can rise in two ways.
1. Acute high blood pressure.
2. chronic high blood pressure.
1. Acute high blood Pressure :
onset of high blood pressure due to stress or any other reason can lead to disaster. This is acute high blood pressure. This can lead to sudden heart failure. Strokes can also occur.
2. Chronic high blood pressure :
In the case of chronic high blood pressure, the pressure measurement may not be too high all of a sudden. But maintaining high blood pressure for long periods of time can cause damage to the heart muscle. Because it puts more pressure on the heart to pump more blood.
Apart from that, if you suffer from high blood pressure for a long time, the blood vessels become hard. Their elasticity decreases. The inner wall of the blood vessel becomes thick. The resulting block is created. All in all, heart failure or heart attack.
Blood clots can form in the arteries due to blockage or high blood pressure. Reaching the head of that lump or clot can cause a stroke. Stroke can also occur if an artery ruptures because it cannot tolerate high blood pressure.
Therefore, the charge of maintaining blood pressure can be fatal!
Accurate and simple rules for measuring blood pressure :
The device used to measure blood pressure is called a sphygmomanometer. There are two types of devices available in the market, digital and analog. You will also need a stethoscope. There are many digital blood pressure machines available in the market like Omron, ALPK2 etc. But a lot of times misreading comes on digital machines. If you use digital machine, you will use good quality machine.
What everyone needs to know about blood pressure :
- Normal blood pressure is systolic blood pressure 120 mm Hg or less and diastolic pressure 60 mm Hg or less.
- Pre-hypertension is systolic blood pressure 120-139 mm and diastolic pressure 60-69 mm Hg. All of these people can turn into high blood pressure at any time.
- If systolic blood pressure is 140 mm Hg or above in both arms or diastolic pressure is 90 mm Hg or above, then it is called high blood pressure.
- If systolic blood pressure is 90 mm Hg or less or diastolic pressure is 60 mm Hg or less, then it is called hypotension.
|BOOD PRESSURE CATEGORY||SYSTOLIC mmHg(Upper Number)||DIASTOLIC mmHg(Lower Number)|
|Normal||Less than 120||And||Less than 80|
|Elevated||120-129||And||Less than 80|
|High Blood Pressure(Hyperpension)||140 or Higher||Or||90 ro higher|
|Hypertensive Crisis(Consult Your Doctor Immediately)||Higher than 180||Or||Higher than 120|
Symptoms of high blood pressure :
There are no such symptoms. So many people do not notice that the blood pressure has increased. For this, after 35 years, blood pressure needs to be measured from time to time. And if you suffer from high blood pressure for a long time, you should check your blood pressure once a week. You can keep a pressure gauge at home.
1) Severe headaches.
2) Neck pain.
3) Nausea; Even vomiting.
4) May bleed through the nose.
Although doctors recommend different medications for different people, very simple natural ingredients can control high blood pressure. These components are known as Kitchen Ingredients, because we get these components in our kitchen cabinets.
Why the pressure increases?
1) With age. Blood pressure is proportional to age. According to the World Health Organization, one out of every three people over the age of 18 suffers from high blood pressure. Between the ages of 20 and 30, 1 in 10 people develop high blood pressure. And at the age of fifty, 5 out of 10 people suffer from high blood pressure. At age 60 or older, one in two people will have high blood pressure.
2) Eating too much salt in the food can increase the pressure.
3) Pressure increases with weight gain.
4) Weight gain if you sit without physical exertion. Immediately increases blood pressure.
5) Increased stress or arousal increases the secretion of the hormone noradrenaline from the adrenaline glands, which raises blood pressure.
6) Consumption of alcohol.
7) Having a lot of caffeinated food / drink in the daily food list.
8) Do not develop regular exercise habits.
10) Obesity, as the heart needs to pump more and more blood for extra tissue.
11) Hereditary, many people suffer from high blood pressure.
Let’s know how to use any ingredient to deal with hypertension-
Foods to deal with high blood pressure :
Banana is a fruit that patients with high blood pressure can eat every day to control their blood pressure. The potassium in bananas helps in controlling the pressure. At the same time, the amount of sodium in bananas is low and cholesterol free. Readers of hypertension, you can eat a banana every day.
A 2020 study in Australia found that garlic acts as a medicine for patients with high blood pressure, as it naturally lowers cholesterol and lowers blood pressure. Garlic produces hydrogen sulfide, which keeps blood flow in order, removes gas and lowers pressure on the heart. One clove of garlic cooked or raw every day is enough for you.
3) Raw nuts
Raw nuts mean that the nuts are not folded in the sand. 4-5 raw nuts a day will keep you hundreds of hands away from pressure. Raw nuts contain mono-saturated fat. This fat has been shown to lower blood cholesterol as well as reduce arterial inflammation. As a result, you have lower blood pressure levels.
4) Coconut water
Coconut water contains potassium, electrolytes and other nutrients. A recent study published in the West Indian Medical Journal found that 71% of those who took part in the study had a systolic pressure drop, and 29 had a lower diastolic pressure due to regular drinking of coconut water.
Many people may not know another name of curcumin. One of its many benefits is that it eliminates inflammation throughout the body. High cholesterol and even high blood pressure are blamed for the primary cause of inflammation. Turmeric relaxes blood vessels. It is also a blood thinner, which is another powerful herb to fight hypertension.
6) Dark chocolate
Eat a small amount of dark chocolate every day and stay away from high blood pressure. Another good news is that there is no fear of getting fat by playing dark chocolate. This chocolate contains cocoa and the polyphenols in cocoa help reduce blood pressure. However, keep in mind that the amount is very low.
7) Black cumin
Black cumin oil contains certain ingredients that have been shown to help lower cholesterol and blood pressure. Eat one teaspoon of black cumin oil every day. If you feel bad about eating this oil, you can mix it with juice or tea.
8) Lemon juice
Make it a habit to drink lemon juice regularly to control hypertension. Lemon softens blood vessels and relieves their rigidity. As a result, high blood pressure is reduced. In addition, the vitamin c in lemons reduces the chances of heart failure. People with high blood pressure should drink lemon water several times a day.
9) Onion juice
Eat a medium size raw onion every day. It acts as a tonic for the nervous system. It cleans the blood, maintains heart function and lowers blood pressure by lowering cholesterol.
Home remedies to control blood pressure :
1) Mix 100 gms of watermelon seeds with 100 gms of poppy seeds and keep in a container. Eat one teaspoon with water every morning and evening. You will see that you are getting a lot of relief.
2) Boil 20-30 curry leaves in 1 cup of water. Eat every morning with a sieve. If you want you can mix lemon juice with it. You can also use coriander leaves or fenugreek leaves in the same way.
3) Mix one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of coriander powder and one teaspoon of ginger juice and eat it twice daily.
4) Mix 4-5 drops of garlic juice with four teaspoons of water to make a solution and drink it twice a day.
5) Eat half a teaspoon of honey and onion juice twice a day. In this way you can see a lot of improvement in health after playing for 1-2 weeks.
6) Cinnamon is a favorite spice for almost everyone. Take 3 pieces of cinnamon stick powder and boil this powder in 1 cup of water. Mix honey with it and drink it like tea every day.
Stress and blood pressure :
Increased stress increases blood pressure. The opposite is also true. Increased blood pressure increases stress. Increased stress puts pressure on the nerves. The result is increased pressure. So stress management is very important to control blood pressure. To deal with his stress without indulging in straightforward stress or emotional strain.
How to deal with stress ?
If you want, you can get yourself out of the grip of stress. The person who is suffering from stress is under pressure, but his intelligence is not lost at all. So with a little awareness, stress can be reduced. It has a few steps.
The first step is to find out if you are really suffering from stress. Stress can have some physical or emotional changes or problems. Such as:
- Sleep is completely gone. Many people sleep a lot more. Feel drowsy all day long.
- The desire to starve leaves or gets more hungry.
- Body-mind fatigue. Laziness occurs.
- May cause headaches.
- These are all physical changes.
There are emotional changes :
- Nothing looks good.
- Frequent mood swings.
- Mood swings.
- Fear creates fear.
- Irritable mood.
- ecome impatient.
There are some usage changes. E.g., :
- Cigarette smoking increases.
- Those who did not smoke also started eating.
- Alcohol becomes more consumed.
- Addiction to a particular drug increases.
- If you see some of these problems, you must understand that you are suffering from stress.
Some people are just too worried. Some may be afraid of this. Depending on the ‘if’, they are under a lot of stress. In that case you may need to take medication with counseling as needed.
And some are instant stress. The pressure is mounting by thinking too much about something. In this case, if you try yourself, you can keep the stress away.
How to control high blood pressure without medication :
A healthy lifestyle is needed to get rid of stress. If you get used to it, you can get rid of stress a lot and reduce blood pressure.
1. Do not gain weight :
If you suffer from blood pressure problems, you must first control your weight. If you gain weight, your heart will pump more. As a result, blood pressure will increase. So body weight should be controlled according to height. So food is very important in this case.
2. Need proper dash diet :
For high blood pressure, you need a dash diet. There will be a variety of fruits and lots of vegetables in the daily diet. This is because they all contain potassium and lots of antioxidants and fiber, which help control blood pressure. If you suffer from blood pressure problems, you should eat less animal protein.
3. Reduce salt consum :
If the blood pressure is high, salt should be kept in mind. Sodium in salt raises blood pressure. You should not eat more than 2-3 (half a teaspoon) of salt per day. Processed food, junk food, tin food, packet food, ready to eat food, pickles, chips etc. should be excluded. Because they contain salt as a preservative.
4. Drink plenty of water :
Because water is diuretic. Water maintains the pH balance of the body. Water flushes out unnecessary harmful substances from the body. When these are released, the blood pressure in the body decreases.
5) Exercise regularly :
It is better to go to the trainer and learn exercises without doing anything wrong. Exercise releases some happy hormones. From which comes a Phil Good effect. Laziness, fatigue is eliminated. The body feels clean.
6) Food habits:
Eating is a very important thing in a healthy lifestyle. Must eat healthy food. Junk food, packet food will not work at all. This leads to weight gain. Weight gain also increases blood pressure. Instead, eat plenty of seasonal fruits and vegetables. The vitamins and minerals in it stimulate the nerves. As a result, the mind is refreshed. Drink plenty of water. Water flushes out toxins from the body.
7) proper sleep:
Six-seven hours of sleep throughout the day is very important. If sleep is disturbed, it must be brought under control. If necessary, sleep should be brought under control by taking stress reducing medicine as advised by the doctor. That means the biological clock has to be fixed. Not just medicines, there are some recipes or tips for uninterrupted sleep. Adherence to them leads to better sleep.
Sleeping rules to control high blood pressure :
1) Three hours before bedtime to reduce water intake. It will not need to go to the bathroom again and again during sleep.
2) Do not watch TV before going to sleep. Rather you can read a magazine or a light story book.
3) It is better to take off the bed sheets all day and thin a separate bed sheet for sleeping.
4) Turn on the light before going to sleep without turning on the bright light
5) Do not go to any provocative conversation just before bed.
6) If you do not sleep in bed, get up and read a book.
7) No matter how much stress, no matter how good the mind, do not deprive yourself of joy. Don’t keep yourself away from social events or chats with friends just because you don’t feel good.
8) And maintain a diary to maintain this healthy practice. Write down everything you did throughout the day. You couldn’t sleep for two hours a week ago, now you sleep for seven hours, if you write this you will see that you can motivate yourself. Writing a diary can keep your healthy lifestyle alive. It will be under stress, blood pressure will be under control.
Above all to control the pressure :
- Regular blood pressure medication should be taken. Be sure to take blood pressure medication in any way. Even if the pressure is under control, you have to take medicine to maintain it. Otherwise the pressure will increase again.
- Whether there is a problem or not, blood pressure should be checked every few months. The doctor will change the medicine if necessary.
- Do not eat salt on the leaves. Absolutely not salty food.
- Reduce foods with saturated fat. Reduce alcohol consumption gradually. Don’t smoke.
- Do not spend the day lying down. Work hard. This will control the body weight. Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness.
- Reduce tension. Pranayama and meditation if necessary.
- Do not take the same medicine for a long time after seeing a doctor once.
- Sleep is very important to keep the pressure under control. So if you do not sleep day after day, you must consult a doctor.
1 drink recipe to reduce high blood pressure :
I will end the article by giving the recipe of a drink. This smoothie will lower your blood pressure in 8 hours. Beets contain dietary nitrate, which your body converts into a gas, and your blood vessels dilate and help blood flow. Since these drinks are made with all kinds of pressure reducing ingredients together, they work together on your body and you can get relief in a few moments. However, as a precaution, diabetic patients should be taken seriously. Although it does not contain any direct sugar, there are some sugars in the ingredients and there is no restriction on eating on an empty or full stomach.
1/2 boiled beet root, 1 1/2 pieces of cold pineapple, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1 cup cold milk, 4-5 nuts, 1/4 celery (if at hand).
Blend it all together and drink cold. Your blood pressure will start to decrease within a few minutes of drinking it.
There are some misconceptions about blood pressure. The health website HealthGrades reports on these mistakes.
1. Mistake: Low blood pressure is always good. There is no reason to worry about low blood pressure.
Correct: Low blood pressure or hypotension brings some symptoms. Symptoms of low blood pressure include fatigue, drowsiness, and dizziness. These problems can persist if not treated at the right time and can lead to physical weakness. However, it is true that low blood pressure is normal for some people.
2. Misconception: Many people think that blood pressure should not be tested before forty.
Correct: According to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, high blood pressure has been tested for 18 years.
3. Mistake: Many people think I have no symptoms, then why high blood pressure? Nervous weakness, sweating, sleep problems – these are the symptoms of high blood pressure.
Correct: The truth is that high blood pressure often does not show any symptoms. Many do not even know he has high blood pressure. The matter may be caught during a blood pressure test.
4. Mistake: High cholesterol causes high blood pressure.
Correct: Cholesterol can lead to many unhealthy lifestyles. However, even if you do not have high blood pressure, you may have high levels of bad cholesterol.
5. Mistake: Only men have high blood pressure.
Correct: Not only men but also women are at risk of high blood pressure. People who are overweight, who take birth control pills, who are pregnant, who have high blood pressure or who have menopause may have this problem.