Acne treatment : causes, types & home remedies
Acne is one of the most common skin diseases that most people get at some point in their life. Acne or pimples or acne vulgaris is a long-term scar and productive skin problem that can range from light to dark and can also occur on the skin of the face, back, shoulders and chest. Acne mainly affects people in their late teens and early 30s. However, even after 30 years, sometimes there are acne on the skin, but their number is very low.
Statistics show that 8 out of 10 people start having acne between the ages of 11 and 30. Now let’s see how acne is created on our skin. A natural oil called serum is made from the glands of our skin, which protects our skin from becoming dry. When these hair follicles and dead skin cells accumulate in our pores, the pores close, which is black in color. This is called blackheads. These blackheads swell at once and form white cocoons. Acne can also be caused by a bacterial infection called Aquinas, which is a common cause of bacterial infections. Acne can be caused by a variety of factors such as excessive oily skin, hereditary or hereditary factors, excess androgen hormones, unhealthy food intake, insomnia, birth control pills, medication side effects, etc. In addition, some physical problems such as Cushing’s syndrome, hypothyroidism, polycystic ovarian syndrome, etc. can cause acne on the skin. Mild acne can be seen in women during pregnancy. But at this time no medicine should be taken or used for the treatment of acne. In most cases, acne resolves on its own after delivery.
However, after the acne has healed, the acne scars or pores or sores that are formed, disrupt the beauty, which many people are emotionally broken with. But this mental thinking makes the problem of acne more complicated. So when you have acne, you should consult a doctor without worrying about it. There are many types of acne treatment today. In addition, many parts of acne scars or wounds can be cured through laser treatment. People with oily skin are more prone to acne. So you have to clean your face all the time with well control soap or face wash. In addition to treatment, it is possible to keep the skin healthy from acne problems by drinking enough water, getting regular sleep, eating healthy food, quitting smoking, using good quality cosmetics, and living a regular life.
Acne is a type of long-term disease of our body skin. Generally, this disease is in the face of the face, throat, chest, back surface and in the upper surface. These places can be small grains, small boots, cysts even nodula. This disease is usually more in the face of the face, especially in the cheeks, nose, forehead and spit.
In the adolescence, Hormone Testraine and Projotroren’s influence of the skin of the skin cubesias glands started oil emitting more. For some reason, the mouth of the cubesias gland is closed, the obstacles of emissions are created and it flows inside and swelling in acne. Pundas are made of bacterial infections. Many times they showed them smaller than them may be quite deep. For this reason, the infection of acne can be recovered, but in the face of time. Generally, this disease of 90 percent annually from the age of 13 years of age is less than the age of 19. Since the age of 20, the incidence of this disease continued to decrease. It may sometimes be between 20 and 30 years of age and may have until many years.
Why is acne?
Even if there is no specific reason, it is usually adolescent, due to hereditary, if there is a noise of digestion, drinking alcohol etc. Acne is a type of long-term disease of our body pair of skin. In the adolescence, the effect of hormone in Testraine and Projotroren, the skin’s cubasias glands started oil emitting at a higher rate. The way to get out of this oil is flawed in the oil gland. At one time the gland broke and the oil spread to the surrounding tissues. Then, bacteria broke oil and produces fatty acids in tissue. This fatty acid creates inflammation inside the skin, so the grain is created in the skin. This is known as Acne. Generally, this disease is more than the surface of the throat, chest and back, and especially in the face of the face. These places can be small grains, boils, cysts or nodulis.
The causes of acne :
Skin care :
If you do not clean your skin regularly from contamination, dirt, makeup and other toxins, skin pores get stuck easily. So before going to bed every day and after waking up, you have to clean your face regularly with face wash or scrubber.
Bacterial infections :
Regular facewash or shower gel is not enough to clean the skin regularly. If you have an infection on your skin, you need to take a doctor’s advice to exfoliate it. This reduces the attack of insects. Exfoliate the skin regularly.
Excess junk food :
The more you eat cheesy pizza, meat burgers or pakoras, singara, grills, sweets, cadbury, cold drinks, the more acne attacks will increase. Taran, this type of grill causes digestive problems. Acne mainly affects people in many parts of the world. Obesity is also caused by this. That is also one of the causes of acne.
If the father or mother has a problem with acne in the adolescent, the child can also get acne.
Hormonal problems :
Androgen levels increase in the body during adolescence. This increases the level of sebum in the body and causes acne on the face, back, chest etc.
Lifestyle changes :
Smoking, alcohol consumption and irregular eating habits, insufficient sleep etc. are one of the causes of acne.
Stress can be one of the causes of acne.Excessive oily skin and fatigue, tension — all three give rise to acne. So always try to stay tension free.
Acne is also caused by tension
Less sleep :
Less sleep is responsible for acne. Doctors therefore say that you need 7-8 hours of sleep every day. This keeps the hormone balance in the skin right. Blood circulation is good. The skin is as shiny as a mirror. Even if you sleep less, you get acne
Excessive sweating :
Excessive sweating also causes acne in many people. So those who work out regularly or walk in the sun will wash their skin occasionally. To avoid excessive sweating. Because, more sweat means germs, dirt, pollution gets stuck and the pores of the skin are closed. Various skin problems like birth. Excessive sweating also causes acne.
The use of oily cosmetics can cause acne on the skin.Choose makeup according to the nature of the skin. Sulfates, parabens rich makeup trend but avoid skin care. Make sure you put on makeup before you go to bed at night. If not, the makeup stays on all night and damages the skin. It also causes acne. Having makeup on all night means the skin can’t breathe.
Use less of chemical mixing materials
Night waking, anxiety, sunburn – acne can be caused by various reasons. One in four people between the ages of 11 and 30 suffer from this problem. Acne can be cured by being a little conscious or by following a few procedures.
Types of acne :
- Tropical acne which occurs in the back and thighs when there is excessive heat and high humidity.
- Premenstrual acne which usually occurs in women about a week before menstruation.
- Acne cosmetics that can be the result of long-term use of some cosmetics.
- Acne Deterginex which can be caused by excessive use of oral soap.
- Steroid acne which can be caused by taking steroid medications. Using this medicine for a long time can increase the amount of acne.
Wash face :
The first step in getting rid of acne is to wash your face properly. So you do not have to wash your face repeatedly during the day. It could be the opposite again. In the morning-afternoon-night, you have to clean your face three times according to the rules.
If you clean your face with hot water without using cold water, you will get good results. Use a soft towel to wipe the face. You have to clean your face with a good company facewash without using soap.
Never prick your nails with acne. Doing so increases the risk of staining. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Drink enough water. Regular adequate sleep is required. As insomnia increases the risk of acne, too much sleep can cause acne. Try to live a worry free life.
Acne treatment at home :
We many suffer from acne problems. Usually there is acne if the skin is infected with oil gland or well in the glass of gland bacteria. The brightness of the skin, the brain is very responsible for the loss of beauty. Who does not like to see healthy-beautiful acne free skin? So there is some advice to remove acne at home.
Aspirin is a type of salicylic acid, said Debra Jellyman, a New York dermatologist and author of the book Skin Rules. This ingredient is used in acne products. Make a paste with aspirin powder and water. Apply this paste in the cotton and keep it in the acne for 10 minutes. Then rinse with warm hot water.
Tea tree oil contains anti-septic and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Apply a few drops of tea-tree oil in cotton and apply it very gently on acne and spots. You will see that the acne has healed in a few days.
Dr. said ice works to reduce swelling when the ankle sprains. It is also quite effective in reducing the inflammation of acne. Take a small piece of ice in a clean cloth and put it in the acne for one minute. This method will reduce the redness and swelling of acne.
Lemon juice contains citric acid. Contains L-ascorbic acid, a source of natural antioxidants. Mix lemon juice in a cotton swab and apply it on acne. Keep overnight. This method is also quite effective in eliminating acne.
The smell of garlic may bother you. But it contains antiseptic and anti-bacterial ingredients; Which eliminates acne. Garlic is also useful in preventing various diseases of the body. It prevents cancer. Garlic contains allicin and anti-bacterial ingredients. Chop the garlic and paste with water. Then leave the acne for five minutes and wash your face.
Honey is also very useful to get rid of acne. You can apply this sweet tasting food on your face like a mask. Leave on for five minutes. Then wash. It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-septic ingredients. However, researchers are still debating whether regular use of honey will completely cure acne. On their advice, try to use unprocessed or fresh honey.
Home remedies to get rid of acne :
- Mustard contains a lot of salicylic acid, which easily destroys the acne germs. Make a pack by mixing one teaspoon of honey with a little mustard powder and apply it on the face. After 15 minutes, rinse with water. Acne will be removed as well as acne scars will be removed.
- First, apply lemon juice on the areas of the face where there is acne. Now apply the white part of the egg on the whole face like a mask. Wait 20 minutes. Rinse with water. It will eliminate acne as well as darkening of the face.
- Before going to bed, apply lemon juice on the cotton and put it on the acne. Leave it like this overnight. You see, in the morning the acne will dry up and fall off the face on its own.
- You can also start treating acne with ice. First clean the skin well. Wrap a piece of ice in a clean cloth and put it on the acne for a few minutes. Do not apply ice directly to the skin. Use again with a five minute break.
- Consult a doctor before taking any medicine to cure acne. According to the prescription, the medicine may have to be taken for two-three months. Creams, gels or lotions can be used as well. Some different creams are available for use in the evening or at night. Excessive use of these creams can cause various side effects.
The proper treatment method has many types of acne treatment. If acne must be consulted by the doctor. Many times, if they do not treat, acne can harm the skin, create deep inflammation on the skin. Again, many people are frustrated due to the appearance of the appearance if acne is seen. If the acne amount is too high, then tetracycline or Iritromysin is to eat. This drug can be eaten a long time. Before the use of these medicines, a dermatologist will be consulted. Generally, the Cream or Penuxille 2.5% of the Penuxil can be used safely. Quickly destroying the chronic effect of acne treatment.
The word acne is very annoying and frightening to any girl. Because an acne destroys the beauty of the whole face. Poisons life. Acne mainly affects the face due to physical problems. However, there are many ways to overcome it.
There are many types of acne treatment. If you have acne, you must consult a doctor. If left untreated for a long time, acne can cause severe skin damage and deep inflammation of the skin. Again, acne can be a source of frustration for many.
If the amount of acne is too much, tetracycline or erythromycin should be taken. Such drugs may be taken for many days at a time. A dermatologist must be consulted before taking these drugs. Generally, Retin Cream or Penxil 2.5% gel can be used safely. Quickly destroys the long-term effects of acne treatment.
acne is a chronic disease of the human skin that can be characterized by redness, papules, nodules, pimples, oily skin, scars, or cuts. Fear, anxiety, and depression. In addition to irritability, its main side effect is low self-esteem. Excessive levels can lead to depression and suicide.A study found that 8.1% of acne patients commit suicide.
There are many types of acne treatment. Small amounts of carbohydrates such as sugar can be eaten.
Medications include: benzyl peroxide, antibiotics, retinoids, hormone therapy, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acid, nicotinamide, keratolytic soap, etc.
Tetracyclin is being used in the treatment of acne since 1951 in antibiotics. Tetracycline is cheap at the price, side effects are less and extremely effective. This antibiotic suppresses bacteria responsible for creation of acne. But the problem is that this antibiotic has to be eaten for several months in this regard. It can not be noticed rapidly. In general, this drug can be improved after one and a half months after eating this medication. And a medication or antibiotic is Minocycline. Minocycline is more effective than tetrachioni. It has been found that 100 milligram minocycles are more effective than 500 milligrams tetracycline.
Doxycycline is an excellent medicine for the treatment of acne. Doxycycline is a very effective drug if the bacteria is resistant to erythromycin. Erythromycin or Clindamycin: Erythromycin is used when pregnant women cannot take tetracycline. Clindamycin is just as effective as any other drug.
In women, the secretion of sebum is increased if endogenous hormones are produced from the ovaries. In that case low dose birth control pills can be taken orally to contain non-endogenous progestin which can play a very effective role. However, such hormone therapy cannot be taken without the advice of a doctor.
anti-endo-genetic ingredient; For example, slyronolactone is able to reduce sebum production. As a result, it is an effective remedy for acne in women. However, it should not be eaten without a doctor’s advice under any circumstances. Isotretinoin: With the discovery of isotretinoin, the use of vitamin A in the treatment of acne is now a historic achievement.
Success in any type of acne. However, it is not used in many cases because of the high price. In the case of women it requires great caution in use. Because it has side effects on the baby. So it can not be used at all without the advice of a doctor.
Method of operation:
This method is effective in the case of acne comedones (black spots), mature acne and cyst-type acne. This small operation is done with the help of a scalpel number two blade and the acne or comedone material is removed with the help of a comedo extractor and good results are obtained quickly.
Take a look at that way-
- There is no alternative but to wash your face with cold water to keep your face clean. Wash and clean your face at least twice a day. However, if you have acne on your face, you need to clean your face once a day. Excessive face wash dries the skin. Dry skin produces more oil. Which increases the tendency to acne.
- Use antibiotic cream to get rid of acne. You can apply the paste you use at home in place of brown. However, if you use more than one cream in place of acne, there is a possibility of skin damage.
- Refrain from applying makeup if it is brown. Bron can be more permanent if more makeup is used.
- If you have acne, never poke it with your nails. Then the place may become stained. Avoid scratching or scratching your nails.
- Dandruff often causes acne. Keep hair clean regularly. If dandruff occurs in the hair, make arrangements to remove it.
What to do if you have acne ?
- Wash your face well with mild soap or face wash 2 to 3 times a day.
- No cosmetics or makeup that contains oily skin can be used.
- The head should be kept free from dandruff.
- Get enough sleep at night.
- Eat more protein and vitamin rich foods.
- Drink plenty of vegetables, fruits and water.
- Salty, spicy and oily foods should not be eaten.
- If you have acne, do not eat pickles at all, but sweet chutney can be eaten.
- Oily creams or foundations should not be used.
- Do not oil your hair in such a way that your face becomes oily.
- You need to protect yourself from excessive anger.
- Eat more vegetarian food. On the other hand, try not to eat non-vegetarian food as much as possible.
- Dairy products contain a lot of hormonal elements that are easily absorbed into the bloodstream. For this reason, cheese, milk and yogurt should be eaten less.
- Coal drinks should not be eaten at all.
- Must be stress free.
- Don’t go out in the sun, avoid the sun.
Ways of prevention :
- Eat more vegetables.
- The oiliness of the face should be reduced.
- Wash your face several times a day with soap to reduce oiliness.
- Eating oily foods, salty, fried foods, chocolate, ice cream and fast food should be reduced.
- Once the acne is gone, the sting will not go away, the sting will become a hole. Again, germs from the hands and nails infect the acne and the acne turns into boils.
- You have to wipe your face with a towel, you have to wash it repeatedly and keep it clean.
- If the bran is ripe or more, you must seek medical attention.
- Steroid ointment can no longer be used as a remedy for acne. This causes damage to the skin and the use of steroid ointments can cause reverse acne.
- Acne can have serious psychological consequences, especially for acne. Among these, punch scar remover, dermabrasion, scar elevation etc. can be used to remove holes and blemishes and bring the facial skin back to normal.