8 Natural home remedies to prevent acne
Who doesn’t want to look beautiful? However, an acne on the forehead, cheeks and nose of your beautiful face can leave you uncomfortable.
Worried about acne or rashes? Properly covered, it will withstand a great deal of adverse conditions, but it can also be a great way to reduce the risk of side effects. One of the leading causes of acne is unclean skin. So keep the skin clean. Regular scrubbing helps to keep the skin clean. Acne can affect not only the face but also other parts of the body. So scrubbing applies to the whole body. But such problems can be overcome in a natural way. Let’s find out what are the effective home remedies.
Night waking, anxiety, sunburn – acne can be caused by various reasons. One in four people between the ages of 11 and 30 suffer from this problem. Acne can be cured by being a little conscious or by following a few procedures.
The first step in getting rid of acne is to wash your face properly. So you do not have to wash your face repeatedly during the day. It could be the opposite again. In the morning-noon-night you have to clean your face three times according to the rules.
If you clean your face with hot water without using cold water, you will get good results. Use a soft towel to wipe the face. Clean your face with a good company facewash without using soap.
Never prick your nails with acne. Doing so increases the risk of staining. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Drink enough water. Regular adequate sleep is required. As insomnia increases the risk of acne, too much sleep can cause acne. Try to live a worry free life.
Why acne occurs
When excess sebum is secreted into the skin, the skin becomes oily. This sebum can close the pores of the skin, which causes acne when infected. If not taken care of properly at this time, acne can become chronic and cause black and permanent spots on the skin.
Acne is a very common problem. But when this problem occurs, life becomes unbearable. During adolescence, this problem can occur at different ages. This problem is caused by the combination of sebaceous glands and dead cells in the hair follicles. When acne comes out, many people run to the doctor. Again many people start using expensive creams or medicines. But there are many elements at home that can easily solve this problem.
Not only food, cucumber has many qualities. One of them must be used for skin. It contains vitamins A, D and E. Each of these is fatally good for the skin. You can crush the cucumber and put it in your face. After applying for 20 minutes, wash your face with cold water. You can also use cucumber in other ways. Cut the cucumber into rounds and soak them in water for at least an hour. Then you can drink that water, or you can wash your face with that water.
You can use toothpaste like face pack. This paste has the ability to pull excess oil from the face. As a result, those who have acne or lumps on their face due to oily skin can benefit from using toothpaste. But not too much, use a very small amount in place of acne. If there is no problem, increase the amount.
♦ Green tea
Green tea is very effective against acne. Make hot water green tea. Then cool the green tea and use it on acne or lumps. Can be used soaked in cotton. In that case, the tea mixture can be mixed well on the skin. If you make green tea from a tea bag, you can also put the cold green tea bag on the skin. Rinse after keeping for 20 minutes.
Not only is there no cure for acne, but there is no cure for acne. The salicylic acid in it dries the acne quickly. Knead four or five tablets first. Then mix them with a little water. Mix in such a way that a paste is made. Apply the paste on the affected area before going to bed at night. Get up in the morning and wash. If the skin is very sensitive, you can leave it on for a few minutes and wash it off.
Garlic is the biggest enemy of acne. It is also very easy to use. Cut one or two cloves of garlic into two pieces. Then apply the juice on the acne area. Wash off after five minutes. If you do this before going to bed at night, you will feel the improvement of the skin the next morning.
♦ Lemon juice
You can apply lemon juice on acne with cotton. You can make a mixture of cinnamon with lemon juice and apply it on acne before going to bed at night. Rinse in warm water in the morning.
8 Natural Remedies to prevent acne :
- Lemon is a natural bleach. Mix a little water with lemon juice and rub it on the face with the help of a cotton ball for 3-4 minutes.
- If you have sensitive skin, mix rose water with it. If possible, you can mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of e-capsule and apply it on the skin. Vitamin E capsules are very beneficial for the skin. In addition, you can use the following face packs for 8-10 days continuously.
Lemon Facepack: Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of almond oil, 2 tablespoons of milk together and apply on the face. When dry, wash. Refrain from using milk while having bronchitis.
- Before going to bed at night, wash your face well and apply honey. Leave it overnight, wake up in the morning and wash it off.
- Mix cinnamon powder with honey and apply it only on the spots and wash off after 1 hour. You can keep it overnight if you want.
3. Aloe vera gel
Apply aloe vera gel twice a day and wash off after 30 minutes. This will not only remove the brown spots, but will also increase the radiance and tightness of your skin.
4. Tomato juice
Take its juice with some part of a red tomato. Then mix it with cucumber juice. Apply this mixture on the face. Rinse after 10 minutes. Apply this pack 3 times a week. The acne and it’s brown spots will be removed and the sunburn spots will be removed and the radiance of the skin will be increased.
5. Pack of besan and yogurt
Bason and yogurt, both ingredients you will find very easily at hand. Besan has a lot of protein and vitamins, which make the skin brighter and radiant by absorbing the excess oil of oily skin. yogurt contains vitamins A and C, which help to get rid of acne as well as make the skin naturally soft and smooth.
How to use
In a bowl, take two teaspoons of besan and one teaspoon of yoghurt and stir well. Add two drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder to the mixture. Then apply the mixture on the face and neck and wait until it dries. After 20-30 minutes, soak the dried pack with a splash of warm water. Gently rub and gently lift the pack to remove dead cells from your skin. Finally wash the whole face and neck with cold water. Use at least twice a week. However, if the acne is reduced, you can use it for 15 consecutive days.
6. Basil leaves
Another beneficial ingredient for acne is basil leaf juice. Because basil leaves have many qualities. Apply basil leaf juice on acne and wait till it dries. Then you have to wash your face with lukewarm water.
7. Cinnamon Rose Water
Regular use of rose water also reduces acne scars. Make a paste by mixing rose water with cinnamon powder. Apply the mixture on the acne and wait for 20 minutes. After that it should be washed, it will reduce acne infection, itching and pain a lot.
8. Lemon Eggs
Eggs are also effective in curing acne and black spots. Before going to bed, massage the white part of the egg on the acne affected area and keep it overnight. This eliminates the feeling of rough skin. If you can add lemon juice to the leaves, the fruit will be better. In that case you have to wash your face after half an hour.
In fact, lemon contains citric acid. It is very beneficial for the skin. It also kills the bacteria that cause acne. With eliminates the oiliness of the skin. As a result, regular use eliminates the possibility of acne in the future. Black spots on the face are also reduced
All of the above ingredients are quite beneficial for removing skin blemishes. Use the ingredients that are better for your skin type and take care of your precious skin, drink more water, stay healthy.
Some important facts to reduce acne :
- Mustard contains a lot of salicylic acid, which easily destroys acne germs. Make a pack by mixing one teaspoon of honey with a little mustard powder and apply it on the face. After 15 minutes, rinse with water. Acne will be removed as well as acne scars will be removed.
- First, apply lemon juice on the areas of the face where there is acne. Now apply the white part of the egg on the whole face like a mask. Wait 20 minutes. Rinse with water. It will eliminate acne as well as darkening of the face.
- Before going to bed, apply lemon juice on the cotton and put it on the acne. Leave it like this overnight. You see, in the morning the acne will dry up and fall off the face on its own.
- You can also start treating acne with ice. First clean the skin well. Wrap a piece of ice in a clean cloth and put it on the acne for a few minutes. Do not apply ice directly to the skin. Use again with a five minute break.
- Consult a doctor before taking any medicine to cure acne. According to the prescription, the medicine may have to be taken for two-three months. Creams, gels or lotions can be used as well. Some different creams are available for use in the evening or at night. Excessive use of these creams can cause various side effects.
Not only teenagers but also young women and middle-aged women are suffering from bronchitis.
It is more difficult to remove brown spots than to remove brown spots. Acne can be treated with natural ingredients and with the help of a doctor.
But Bron’s stubborn stains remain. Don’t want to go anywhere. But with regular effort and with the help of some natural ingredients, these stains can be removed gradually. These ingredients will act as a natural bleaching and permanently remove blemishes from your skin.
Prevention is better than cure. So you must give up certain habits for the skin and create some good habits.
Here are some important tips to prevent acne :
- Always keep the skin clean.
- Stay away from dust and sweat as much as possible.
- Do not use any product on the skin.
- Follow the CTM routine.
- Use moisturizer on the skin.
- Use toner.
- Exfoliate the skin. However, be careful not to exfoliate more than twice a week.
- Drink plenty of water every day. Water helps to remove all toxins from the body.
- Drink green vegetables and fruits every day. Because vegetables and fruits contain essential vitamins and nutrients for the body.
- Avoid oily foods, fried foods.
- Say goodbye to anxiety. Anxiety causes acne.
- Exercise every day. Because when you exercise, the blood circulation in the body is normal.
- If you have dandruff on your head, take measures to prevent it. Because dandruff causes pimples on the forehead and face.
- Wash your hair every day. Because oily skin causes acne.
- Do yoga and meditation every day.
- If you use a helmet, wear a scarf or other cloth before wearing it. Stay away from sweat and dust.
- Not nails in the acne.Don’t put nails or pressure on your acne. Avoid touching even if it is itchy. And if you use any medicine or anything to cure it, it must be done lightly.
- Stay away from sun exposure In the light of the sun the brown spots settle. So try to keep yourself away from the sun. But there is no way out. So whenever you go out, you must apply sunscreen cream. And try to protect your skin from the sun with umbrellas, hats, scarves, scarves, etc.
- Consult a doctor if you have excess acne.